OK... my first post but I don't plan on being a regular blogger. I've just been pulled into this by some of the other cool blogs I've seen around. I feel guilty spending time doing fun computer things rather than clean my house or something, but honestly, I'm holding a cranky Lucy now while I'm doing this so basically I'd be watching TV or be on the computer anyway, right??
Our eventful weekend can best be explained by pics:

First, Bella's first crash into the corner of the coffee table. Ouch :(
And second, Bella's first haircut!

The first is the before and the next two are the after shots.
She did well through both events!
2 comments:
that totally looks like it hurt!! ouch! welcome to the blog world, too!
her haircut is cute, too! do it yourself?
thanks! yup, I did it myself although it was harder than I thought.
Post a Comment