Saturday, September 29, 2007

Early bird

You would think that if Bella would stay up close to 10 pm that she'd sleep in a little the next morning, right? Well, she slept maybe an extra half hour, until 6:30, but that wasn't enough for me! Oh well, I really didn't expect it, I just hoped. Thank God for coffee!

Last night Bella & I went to the Menomonee Falls high school football game. My 3 nieces were playing in the half time show so we went to see them. I have never seen so many kids in my life! The Falls have just 1 high school and its huge. It took forever for us to even find a parking space. Anyway, it was fun to go to a high school game again and get a taste of the teenage drama/gossip/romance. Not sure how my sister handles all that but I'm not looking forward to it with my girls!




Yesterday, Bella wanted to "carry" Lucy.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers