I am sentimental about this day since both my girls were born on the day an American Idol was crowned.
Bella was born before the big show. Karrie Underwood was crowned and I remember my parents, Beth and her girls in the hospital seeing Bella for the first time when it was on.
Lucy was born after the big show. Jordin Sparks won and I remember the anaesthesiologist turning off the TV (shock!) so he could give me my epidural. I couldn't turn down the epidural though! It was hard to watch that one since I was in active labor.
So this time around I will be relaxing on my couch watching. I voted for David Archuleta. I really like David Cook too, but I thought David A performed the best.




1 comment:
impeccable timing. so, are you planning a future American Idol delivery as well!? :)
Post a Comment