Monday, May 5, 2008

Indy Trip




We took a trip down to visit Meg & family near Indianapolis to celebrate Logan's first communion and Cooper's 2nd birthday that was last week. Both our trip down and trip back weren't too bad. I was dreading the 5-1/2 hr drive with the kids, but luckily we didn't hit bad Chicago traffic and we had Beth in the car to help entertain too! The DVD player probably did the most entertaining though!


So basically my whole family was there minus Beth's girls and Jeff. Logan's first communion went well, but with almost 150 kids that had to go through, it was a loong service. We were in the crying area for most of it.

We had a good time and the kids got along really well. Bella loved playing air hockey with Mia and Cooper and Lucy got spoiled by Logan & Bryce and Uncle Craig. I still am not a master at the Wii games, but I can brag that I can at least serve at ping pong where some of my siblings are not so great at it!



Of course the nicest day there was Sunday when we had to pack up and leave. The little ones spent the morning playing with Cooper's new water table.

A great weekend but when we got home we got some bad news. Carlo's cousin passed away unexpectedly on Thursday. He was close to Carlo's age and has 2 young children too. Very sad.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers