Puzzles were her obsession then, now she hardly touches them. Elmo was also king back then, now it is Dora, The Wiggles, Caillou, or any other show that has a good simple plot. She moved from a crib into a big bed, had to adjust to a new baby sister, mastered the potty, and has become a chatterbox.
Bella at 3:
- Says 'I love you' and 'I missed you' regularly and gives me big hugs. I love that.
- Reads a ton of books before naptime and bedtime in her bed by herself.
- She always wants to know what we're going to do the next day. One of our nightly rituals is to talk about what a great day we had and what we have planned for the next day.
- Loves going out to eat (she gets that from Carlo).
- Loves to be out and about rather than at home.
- Is timid and shy in new situations - she takes a while to warm up and get comfortable.



No comments:
Post a Comment