Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

Carlo took me to the mall today and entertained the girls while I got to shop for some new clothes. Bella made me a hand print craft at daycare, and Lucy's present was that she slept in this morning until 10:30 AM (wow!). Unfortunately, Bella waking up at 6 kind of counteracts Lucy's gift.

Poor Lucy has been sick this past week with a bad cold/cough which explains the extra sleep. We just call her our sickly child since it seems like her nose has been running constantly since October!

Bella kept saying "happy Mother's day!" all day today but I don't think she really got the meaning of the day. She also kept expecting that we'd be eating a birthday cake. Funny.

1 comment:

amy said...

Haylee and I have been sick the last few days...so frustrating when it's nice out. hope Lucy feels better soon. hope you had fun shopping! we should plan for a zoo day once summer's here.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers