I was sick for 3 days with a stomach bug... over the weekend... when Meg & my parents were in town... for Abby's graduation party.... Basically a rotten time to feel pukey. At least I wasn't yet sick on Friday. We went to the zoo with Meg, Bryce, and Mia and Abby, Bryn and Paige and ended the day with a cookout at our house. I don't have any pics though. I didn't have my memory stick in my camera. Yeah, just one of those weekends.
I attempted to go to Abby's graduation party on Sunday. I made it about 2 hours. It is hard to believe that my first niece has graduated high school! I made her an afghan for a gift. My aunt made me one for my graduation and I still have it. I love hand made presents though.

Here's to Abby! And a trip down memory lane when she thought I was the coolest aunt.
No comments:
Post a Comment